You know when life gets strangely busy and you can't find time to get together with the people who are most important? Well this has happened to both my cousin and I and we were finally able to take almost an entire day to catch up and reunite.
We calculated that we haven't seen each other in almost 10 years...that's an insanely long time! How does 10 years go by so quickly and without any warning? Location definitely has something to do with that..
Anyway, we met at The Federal Bar in North Hollywood for brunch and bottomless mimosas. We both got the Short Rib Eggs Benedict (eggs benedict is my absolute favorite breakfast item and I will order it whenever it's on the menu) The Federal Bar far exceeded my expectations! I have been having some not-so-great experiences with groupon deals - the places are dirty, the food is terrible, the service is not acceptable - so when we had exceptional service and the food was great, I was very happy with the living social purchase!
We sat and chatted over mimosas for almost 4 hours before we decided to make our way back to West LA, then on to dinner and a UCLA campus tour.
We had such a great afternoon and I am so glad we were finally able to reconnect! Lets not let 10 years go by before our next lunch date!
2 comments:
You girls both look adorable. It's truly scary how fast time flies on by while life happens :)
oh I love reconnecting with old friends!
Post a Comment