Image Map

Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Happy Anniversary

Today is our 2 year anniversary.









1. Our first picture together 2.USMC Ball 3. Engagement Photo - Palace of Fine Arts 4. Engagement Photo - Stinson Beach 5. Wedding 6. Wedding 7. Honeymoon 8. Thanksgiving 2012

It has been the most exciting, fun, adventurous, hard, loving, amazing, wild ride that I could have ever imagined. I wouldn't want to live my life with any other person, on this earth. We have grown, gone through easy and hard times, learned, supported each other, tried new things. And all of this: together. 

Cheers to a million more years just like the last 2 (ok, well almost 5)! 

6 comments:

Lindsay @ la vita dolce said...

Happy Anniversary lady!!!! You two are so cute and so good looking ;)

Jessica said...

Happy anniversary pretty lady!

Unknown said...

yay! happiest anniversary my dear!

Hilary said...

Happy Anniversary!

Allie said...

Happy anniversary!!!

R said...

Happy anniversary! I love the picture from your wedding where you look just so excited to be there.