Challenge: A moment in My Day
---
Well, I guess this constitutes for a lot of moments in my day...
As I mentioned/advised yesterday, drink a lot of liquids during the day. This keeps you hydrated, your skin glowing and keeps you active while sitting at work in front of your computer. I, almost like clockwork, get up to use the little girls room every hour. It takes 2 minutes and it also takes effort. I have to get up, walk through the office, open the door, walk down the hall, use said ladies room, and then repeat to get back to my desk. This little break gives my eyes, wrists, elbows and butt a rest from sitting and staring at a computer screen all day. And it give my legs a little exercise {hey, it's better than nothing, right?}
So...during breakfast, I drink a big glass of water, I also brew a big cup of tea in the morning and drink it when I get to work. I make sure to drink the blue bottle of water (lemon water, thanks RNL) all in the first four hours and then the second 1/2 of my day I drink the purple bottle(regular water). When I get home, I fill up the purple bottle again and drink at least another one at night!
1 comment:
dang girl you're a drinking machine! i've been actively making sure i drink 2 liters of water a day this week
Post a Comment