Image Map

Monday, May 6, 2013

Day 6: What Do I Do

Challenge: If you couldn't answer with your job, how would you answer the question, 'what do you do'?



---

The best way that I can explain what I do is by thinking about the last month or so and consider what I did when I wasn't working, or what I do when I get home from work.

On my off-the-clock time-during-the-week, I...
...read
...run/exercise
...catch up on "my"shows
...chat on the phone with friends and family - or we video chat
...cook
...eat
...blog

On my off-the-clock-time-on-the-weekends, I...
...go on morning walks with Rich for a coffee date
...visit friends and family
...cook
...exercise
...celebrate date nights
...read

I am in the process, now, of getting my tefol/tesol certificate, so that is taking up my free time.
We are planning a summer trip, so that is taking up some of my free time.

I like to make our house as homey as possible. 
I enjoy spending time with my husband - he is pretty cool ;-)
I am an aspiring food blogger.
I sometimes wish I was a photographer.

I do so many things, it is hard to keep up with it all!

1 comment:

Blicious said...

thank you for the sweet comment! Im so happy I found your blog!
xx
b