This is a tough one!
I have some many that I enjoy reading. I guess the following are the ones I conciously check, and don't just wait to see them come up.
In alpha order :-)
Adrienne at AOD Daily
I love to keep up with her life! We met in college and we both have come so far in our lives and its always fun to stay in touch!
Ty at Arkansassy
I love the tone of this blog! She is hilarious and sarcastic and I love it!
Jessica at Heart on Homestead
Jessica has a sweet little boy who is too cute not to look at!
Nicole at La Mia Vita
Nicole is a great photographer and loves to travel, eat, drink and have a grea time! She and I met in college and I love to keep in touch!
Lacey at Lacey in the City
Lacey has been on so many awesome adventures around the country, is beautiful inside and out and has a zest for life that everyone should aspire to have! Lacey and I are friends from college and I enjoy keeping in touch!
Kingsley at Life as Griki
Kingsley and I are friends from high school and she started her blog when she moved out of CA to live with her husband. I think we bonded because her husband was in the Army and mine the Marine Corps so it is neat to swap military stories!
Rebekah at Life with the Edwards
I am excited to see where her life takes her on this amazing adventure of motherhood and military life!
Lindsay at Love in Her Eyes
I love reading this lifestyle blog - it is funny because since I started following Lindsay she has had more than one blog name and each one has been better than the last! She is passionate about her husband and health and I enjoy reading about her LA adventures!
Hilary at Pearls & Hoses
Hilary is a newer addition to my favorites. She has a fun blog to read!
Jenni at Story of My Life
Jenni is hosting this awesome linkup! And I enjoy reading her blogging "how-to's" and getting inspired by her.
Tracy is a sweet, loving and adventurous woman who is also very inspiring and always has been! She and I were friends in college and I enjoy staying involved in her life through her blog!
Nicole and I just met through a sorority function and we found out we each had a blog and I have been checking in with her life ever since!
Jenn at West Sac Honey
Jenn is so honest and candid in her posts and I love to read about what she is up to! Jenn was the chapter president of my sorority when I initiated, so I, obviously, look up to her and love to see what she is up to!
Challenge: Day 19: Five A Few of My Favorite Blogs & Why
4 comments:
Awe your sweet! I remember the president of AGd when I joined too!
oh, I love you! I can't wait to check out the other blogs that you mentioned!
Aww, yay! Thanks!
awww you are the sweetest!!!! Thank you :) :) You are totally one of my favs too :)
Post a Comment