Selfie :-)
I have kept myself very busy over the last few months: I kept in touch with friends in different time zones, I researched recipes for my sweet husband to make us, I got my TEFL/TESOL certification and I watched a lot of TV shows, movies and read some books!
I am so blessed with my sweet husband who always takes the best of care of me. He always knows how to put a smile on my face even when I was feeling down.
Thankfully we have streaming Netflix and midway through my recovery, Netflix offered us a free trial of the DVDs, and thankfully we have a library near us and I figured out how to rent e-books and store them on the kindle!
TV Shows:
Newsroom
Girls
Parenthood
Game of Thrones
Revenge
House of Cards
Breaking Bad
Sister Wives
Homeland
How I Met Your Mother
Movies:
The Dilemma
True Lies
The Hurt Locker
The Hunger Games
This Means War
The Change Up
Crazy Stupid Love
Breakfast at Tiffanys
Game Change
No Strings Attached
Men Who Stare at Goats
Invictus
The Departed
Black Swan
Horrible Bosses
Hall Pass
The Artist
Burlesque
Country Strong
Indiana Jones: Raiders of the Lost Ark
Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom
Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade
Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull
Key Largo
Hope Springs
Rudy
Argo
Silver Lining Playbook
Sleeping with the Enemy
Monsters Ball
My Left Foot
Inglorious Bastards
The Bucket List
Cider House Rules
There Will Be Blood
Breaking the Rules
Trouble with the Curve
Casablanca
The Big Sleep
Books:
Redeeming love
The Psychopath Test
Heaven is for Real
The Tiger's Wife
Half of the Yellow Sun

2 comments:
yay for getting back to work!! :)
Sounds like a great break! Love your list of books...Redeeming Love was quite the book! I read it a couple of years ago.
Post a Comment