Never Ever Ever - Link Up
Never Ever Ever will you Ever hear me say...
1. Let's get fast food for dinner
2. Traveling is so boring
3. I can' relate any real life event to any FRIENDS episode
4. I'd rather have water than a margarita
5. That is too many chips for me
6. Garlic bread is too garlicy
7. I hate cuddling and hand holding
8. I don't facebook stalk
9. Adventures are no fun
10. I usually can't find anything to talk about
Linking up with Neely
4 comments:
Im the same way about fast food!
I think garlic bread goes great with every meal!
Mmm garlic bread. And so many people have been talking about Friends in this link up. I need to go home and have a Friends marathon ASAP!
I love this LaTache!! Of course the fast food part, but really all of it :)
Post a Comment