Image Map

Wednesday, April 24, 2013

AGD IRD 2013

Check out Day 2 of #RawWeek2013!


our table
Lighting Candles
Pearls, badges and sisterhood - no better way to spend a beautiful Saturday!

On Saturday, my college women's fraternity celebrated their International Reunion Day. Alpha Gamma Delta is a great organization that has helped me grow in so many ways throughout college and has extended to after college. I have met some of the most influential women in my life and would not trade my experiences for anything.

The sisterhood that I have established here in Los Angeles has been such a blessing and I am grateful every day for the beautiful women that I have met through this organization. I have met women old and young, new to the organization and tenured, beautiful women, inspirational women and women that I am proud to call me sisters and my family. Nicole is a new addition to my squirrel collection! She was taking photos at IRD and we kept catching each others eye. We introduced ourselves and now are blogging buddies, facebook friends and we hope that our paths cross again at future functions!

Right now, we sadly only have one chapter in Southern California, at Chapman. The good news? We are reinstating the chapters at San Diego State, UCLA & USC, so the IRD will be a huge event next year and I can't wait!

We got fun lip glosses and candles that we could write on with chalk. 
And the squirrel in the lower right corner is a little keepsake box that the Alumnae Chapter President gave to me as a thank you for my involvement. I am so thankful and can't wait to store my badge inside of it!

How I love those Alpha Gamms...
:-)


4 comments:

Jessica said...

That dress is gorgeous on you!!

Unknown said...

so happy to have met you!! And I love that keepsake box. Well, I love just about anything squirrel, to be honest. :)

TracyZLesh @ Then I Got To Thinking said...

Amazing... I wish I could connect more to the Sacramento group of ladies - so glad it's continued to be such a special part of your life. It's definitely very special to me from our time together in college :)

Jenn @ West Sac Honey said...

Ya for IRD sad I couldn't make it. That's awesome about the SoCal chapters becoming active again!!