So right now, Rich is finishing up his undergraduate degree.
While he has been doing that he has also been studying for the LSAT.
He took the test at the beginning of December and since then we have been in the terrible state of waiting.
Waiting to get the score back.
Waiting to think about what schools to apply to.
Waiting to apply to schools.
Waiting for what is to happen/come next in our lives.
Well on Wednesday Night, we finally got the score.
And Rich did awesome!
Better than he expected
(but not me, because I knew he would rock the LSAT's world!)
So now we have moved on to applying to schools!
I am so excited I cannot even contain myself!
I am so proud of my sweet hubster!
He is smart and has so much to offer!
Like my mom always says: "The world is his oyster!"
I feel like this is the most fitting/perfect phrase for this post!
I am so proud of him!
I can't wait to see what this will bring us!
2 comments:
yay! congrats to him!! :) when is he done at ucla? if so, that means you might be outta state next year? so fun!! i know you said back east would be awesome...or at least i think thats what you told me lol congrats again!
How awesome! I took the LSAT twice! That test is a beast!! That's great that he did so well!
Post a Comment