Image Map

Friday, January 11, 2013

2013 Book List



Last year I read a lot of books between the summer and winter.
I love to read, so I wanted to keep it going.

I enlisted my facebook friends to help me put a list of books together.
Then I searched them, read the reviews & previews and created a list for myself.

I have already read one of the books on my list.

The Art of Racing in the Rain.
I absolutely loved it!

1 The Art of Racing in the Rain Garth Stein
2 Redeeming Love Francine Rivers
3 The Psycopath Test John Ronson
4 11/22/1963 Stephen King
5 Gone Girl Gillian Flynn
6 State of Wonder Ann Patchett
7 Dear Life Alice Munro
8 The Outlander Series Diana Gabaldon
9 The Last Song Nicholas Sparks
10 Book Thief Markus Zusak 
11 Delirium: The Politics of Sex in America Nancy L. Cohen
12 Under the Dome Stephen King
13 The Tiger’s Wife Téa Obreht 
14 Unbroken Laura Hillenbrand
15 No Reservations Anthony Bourdain
16 Women Charles Bukowski
17 Persuasion Jane Austen
18 Good Omens Terry Pratchett
19 Never Let Me Go Kazuo Ishiguro
20 What it is like to go to war Karl Marlantes
21 http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/11/20/best-articles-2012-women-required-reading_n_2166577.html
22 Life of Pi Yann Martel

My library card will get some good mileage out of it by the end of 2013!
Wish me luck!

1 comment:

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

This is a great list! I keep hearing wonderful things about Girl Gone and I just heard it's going to be a movie. I'm adding it to my list!