Image Map

Monday, May 14, 2012

Unconditional Love

I have been thinking all week about my life and how I want to be for the rest of it.

Present.
Loving.
Accepting.
Forgiving.
Happy.
Unforgettable.

All of these things come to mind when I think about how I want the rest of my life to be. 
image
But how does one achieve this?

That is the hard part.

It is so hard to ignore human nature. 
To ignore what has been drilled in us as children by friends, life, media

How do we let go of that?
The unforgiveness
The judgement
The past hurts
The distractions

Don't deny it
We all hang on to it
...to some extent...

I truly, with my whole heart, believe that how we chose to live is about your mentality. If you want to be happy, you will be happy. It's all about how you want to live your life. You decide if you want to let something external bother you internally. It is no one else's fault but your own.

image
So how do we get out of this negative mind set?

We start by appreciating the small things that bring smiles to our faces and joy to our hearts. We chose to take control of our emotions and see the beauty in all situations.

This, right here, is my pledge to be happy.
To let got of all of that.
And to be happy!
Think positively.

And always remember that Smiling is Good for your Teeth!