Image Map

Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Exciting News!!


I am going to be an Auntie! I am so excited! I can't believe it!

When my sister told me she was expecting, I literally burst into tears of joy!

I never would have thought I would be so excited and be so in love with a baby that I haven't even met!

I melted!

I am ecstatic and the best part is that  Rich and I are going to see her this weekend and celebrate this beautiful and exciting adventure she and her husband have begun!

Hello Baby Fever!

In preparation of our visit this weekend, I decided to pick up a couple of little outfits for my little nephew! I was at Costco and found some awesome deals!

How adorable are these little outfits! 




I was very sad that all of the ones day referred to "I love my auntie" or "My auntie loves me a lot" we're for little girls...!

It is my mission to find something for the little guy!

Ok, in all honesty, Rich and I are no where close to ready to have children; however, I have to admit, sifting through all of the adorable baby clothes at Costco yesterday made me want one....shhh! 

And when I got home and heard all of the kids outside screaming, my desire flew right out the window... ;-P

I wish you all a happy hump day Wednesday!

5 comments:

Lindsay @ la vita dolce said...

CONGRATS!!!!! So exciting!!!! I didn't know you have a sister...
oh baby clothes are so fun and oh so teeny!! :)

Hilary said...

Aww, congrats!! I wish my nieces and nephews were younger (the youngest are 4) so that I could really enjoy them! They were mostly all born when I was away at college. Plus, if they were babies now, they could curb my baby fever. Volunteering to baby-sit for rambunctious kids doesn't quite give you your fill of squishy baby!

Tara said...

CONGRATS! I have a 5 and a half year old niece, a two and a half year old nephew, and a 9 month old niece and they are just wonderful...though of course I think I mostly feel that way because I can "give them back" to their moms at the end of the day ;)

averyswifeliz said...

Cute clothes!! I think I need to go to Costco and snag some! Congrats Auntie!

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

How exciting!! Congrats!!