Image Map

Friday, March 16, 2012

Round Brushes

Good Morning All!

Every time I get my hair cut, the stylist round brushes my hair and makes it looks soo purrrrty!
Because of this, every person I see, I ask for them to teach me how to do it on myself!

Have any of you tried to round brush your own hair?!
Is it as hard for you as it is for me?
Or am I just that uncoordinated?!

Anyway, this last time I got my hair cut, the stylist gave me some one-of-a-kind tips and now I feel like I have a good grasp on how to do it to myself! 
I am so proud!

Now here is what I need help with:
I need a good/the best round brush out there!
The one I have, I probably got from Target, and it legitimately burns my hair...
...and we can't have that happening!

Do any of you have any ideas or tips on what brands to look for/what to steer clear from?
Do you have a brush that you love and want to share your secret knowledge?!

Please help!


Thank you!
Any ideas will be much appreciated!

8 comments:

Politically Sweet said...

Brush Lab has great brushes! I have the Thermal Round Jumbo Hair Brush and I love it! Check it out: http://www.brushlab.com/hair.html and have fun!

kiki said...

Ask your hair stylist! They usually know the best ones to use, and the ones to definitely avoid :) Plus, they can usually get you a discount if they order you the brush you want along with their regular order of products!

Rebekah said...

I'm not coordinated to use a round brush! I would love to learn to use one but right now I style my hair pretty good without it. If you learn tips, you need to share!

Kelly said...

Paul Mitchell has amazing round brushes and they come in all different sizes. Plus it will last you a really long time. Hope you find your perfect brush!! ;)

Jenn @ West Sac Honey said...

Use a Chi one they aren't too expensive like $10 and they work great!

PS - word verification? no no..

Jessica said...

I got a ceramic one (I think from Target) and love it!

Lindsay @ la vita dolce said...

OG Ceramic + ion thermal brush
It is seriously the best brush ever!!! This is amazing!!!! :) I love it!!!

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

Personally I love the MAC brushes but they are SO expensive!! Have you tried the sephora ones? Their good and pretty low on cost.