Real Simple's Shrimp Tacos with Black Beans {We added the pinto}
| image |
You can find the recipe here
We were looking for something different (from chicken or ground turkey) to eat and we had the ingredients so we figured...why not?!
We obviously cooked more than 4 shrimp...the picture just came a little late :-)
We had both black and pinto so we thought we would just cook both!
All of the fixin's
I just love while extra sharp cheddar - it is sooo tasty!
So we put three shrimp in each tortilla....that didn't work...
Two was the max!
These were pretty tasty...a little dry, so recommend a lot of salsa :-)
Enjoy!
5 comments:
That looks amazing. I just might need to try it out since I'm a bit tired of chicken myself.
Yum! These sound delicious.
Looks delicious!
yum!!!!!
we had made mahi tacos...oh my word :) :)
Yum! Looks delicious! I may have to try it one night!
-Many Smiles!
Post a Comment