Image Map

Thursday, November 10, 2011

Lancôme


So, I wanted to do a post on this because I absolutely love, love, love Lancôme.

When I was selling Mary Kay {ha! I know...} one of the things that I remember and that stuck with me, is that you should use face care products from the same line. They are made/created to work with each other, so in the long run it will be better for your skin.

And you want to take good care of your skin to avoid wrinkles and keep your skin looking young!

Unfortunately, I could not buy everything at once, and I don't have everything that I want because it is kind of expensive... So everything I have has been accumulated over time :-)

Items listed from Left to Right
I love this because I don't have to use a lot and it really lathers! And I don't even need makeup remover, this stuff takes it right off!
This stuff is so light and I use a lot of moisturizer, I hate having dry skin!
This is their newest mascara. I like it....to be totally honest this is the mascara that I love
This is the foundation I have used since, well, forever
Skin Illuminating Sheer Loose Powder
I have had this for a while, I don't really use the loose powder - they don't even have it on their site anymore!
Color Design 
Colors: Glamorize, Kitten Heel, Flower, Lava
My eye shadows look a little different than the ones on the site...
This is my most recent addition to my collection, I like this and I keep it in my purse
Color: Fraichelle - Dusty Rosey - Peach
This is the color I wore for my wedding, I have since fallen in love with wearing lip liner & lipstick!
Color: Rose Veil
I also wore this for my wedding. I love it!
Color: Rose Macaroon
I also wore this for the wedding. It is so pretty even by itself!

Next I want to get the eye liners, eye pencils, bronzer & maybe some brushes

We will see what Santa brings me this year :-)

1 comment:

Allie said...

LOVE Lancome! My Aunt works for L'Oreal/Lancome/Maybelline so I get to go to the Company Store every now and then.

Nirvana.

It is so much cheaper there!

I have never had to buy make up full sale until now. Man it hurts! Haha.