Image Map

Monday, November 7, 2011

Fun with our Phones Monday (Volume1)


Some of these are from 2 weeks ago....
I still want to share :-)
Pedicure before Shmu's big day!

The beautiful Bride

Only in Tennessee will you have an all blue car with Diamonds on the windows...

Rich took me to a "punkin patch"

Happy Halloween and Almost Nevember!

It's Scarf Season!
 This weekend, we went down to San Diego to wish farewell to our great friend Nick.
Nick, Jarrod & Rich met on Rich's last MEU Deployment and we have all become great friends.
Nick is deploying next week and wanted to see him before he left!

On our way to SD - Jarrod pulled off my windshield wiper...

Sevilla - Tapas Bar in SD with our favorites!

We said it was Nick's Bday...

Rich won't eat fruit - it was a fruity dessert...

Live Spanish Music at Sevilla

The Shout House

My handsome husband

There is a Butt on this cup...

Our service members!

My handsome husband

Profeta

Profeta to-go - Rich was studying and I couldn't leave him out...
Happy Monday!!

2 comments:

sara [at] journey of doing said...

That last picture of you and Rich is GORGEOUS!!! I love the phone pic play by play!! I should be better about these things. :)

Lindsay @ la vita dolce said...

Rich doesn't like fruit?!?!? I have never heard that about someone before.
love your scarfs!! :)