Image Map

Friday, November 11, 2011

A Day in the Life: Customer Service Volume 8

A gentleman called and during our conversation I had to spell something using the phonetic alphabet.


After I did so, he asked me how I knew all of that and I told him that I know because my husband in a Marine and he used to quiz me {no joke!}


So we went about the call and at the end the customer said:

"And tell your husband: Thank you"

I almost burst into tears!
I am such a baby! :-)

Thank you to all of our Military Men out there!!
Happy Veterans Day!

4 comments:

Jessica said...

That's pretty awesome.

Mary Loyal said...

That is so sweet, I just got chills. Many thanks to your husband (and you!) for the sacrifice for our country!!

sara [at] journey of doing said...

That's awesome!!!!!

Megan said...

Awww, that's so sweet!!! Seriously, THANK YOU to your husband and to you!!