Image Map

Friday, October 14, 2011

Lime & Soy-Glazed Chicken with Cabbage Slaw

Real Simple's Lime & Soy-Glazed Chicken with Cabbage Slaw

image
You can find the recipe here

We make a lot of chicken. 
We buy it in bulk at costco and it comes in a perfect container of 2 breasts per
We used breasts in stead of the bone in cuts because, well, we don't keep that in the freezer

The glaze was super tasty.
I had the chicken marinate in it for about 20 minutes, it was perfect!


The slaw was delicious and I felt super healthy eating it!


I did steam some broccoli and make rice because I thought that the slaw wouldn't be enough of a side for my sweet husband :-)


We baked the chicken (like the recipe says) and it came out perfect and tender!
So good!
Definitely make this one!!

No comments: