Image Map

Tuesday, September 20, 2011

What a Coincidence!

I have a staring and eavesdropping problem!

This past weekend, Rich, Friend and I went to one of Rich’s and my favorite cages and as they were waiting in line, I snagged a great table in the cute little courtyard and waited for them to bring the drinks out.

While I was waiting, I was listening to this group of 4 who were enjoying their coffee and time together. Two of the girls were chatting about how girl 1 wanted girl 2 to meet her brother and marry him. They were talking about how cool it would be because they would be sisters in law.

I am sitting there, listening, and wanting to say something because that is exactly what happened to me! Ha! And the best is that I was with my husband and my best friend/his sister.

And then they continued their conversation. Girl 1 was saying that her brother was looking great because he just got back from hiking the entire John Muir Trail.

At this point, I am just itching in my seat! My husband just got back from hiking the entire trail!!

What a coincidence!

I am now kicking myself because I didn’t say anything! I wanted to say something and say that marrying your friend’s brother is a good idea and we are a living testament!!

Too funny!

I hope you all had a great weekend and are enjoying your Tuesday!

5 comments:

Jessica said...

How ironic! LOL

Lindsay @ la vita dolce said...

how funny!!! :)

sara [at] journey of doing said...

WOW, that's a super cute story about you and Rich... and what a crazy coincidence!! Most sisters balk at that sort of thing - I kind of love that they're into it! :)

Rebekah said...

That is pretty funny!

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

What a coincidence. Maybe your husband even knew the guy!