Image Map

Monday, August 1, 2011

Wedding Pictures!

We got our wedding pictures in the mail!!


They are soo beautiful!!



You can check out the photographers blog!



I will look at the photos and post our favorites, then we will definitely need some help choosing which to enlarge!



Yay!


We are so excited!

10 comments:

henning love said...

oh wow oh wow these photos are gorgeous! your photographer did a great job, just found your blog and following you now :-)

Lindsay @ la vita dolce said...

OMG your photos are in!!!! You two look amazing!!! So happy and in love!!! I love it!!!! :)
Needs lots of exclamations LOL
Cant wait to see the rest :) :)
Isnt it great reliving it all. I still look at my photos :)

Megan Harmeyer said...

OMGosh I don't know how you're going to decide!!! There are soooo many great pics - I can't even decide which is MY favorite. You looked stunning and your hubs looked very dapper. Gorgeous!!

Kaylee said...

Love them :)

Mateya said...

Love them! Gorgeous!

Allie said...

All your pictures look amazing! I looked on the blog too and your venue is just stunning! You looked gorgeous (:

Delainey said...

Gorgeous! You two look so happy and you look absolutely stunning..

Nicole @ Two and Two is 4 said...

They look great!!! I can't wait to see more!!

Jamie Kubeczka said...

These are great! Very pretty!

Unknown said...

so gorgeous! what a beautiful wedding, and beautiful photos. So happy for you :)