Today is the beautiful Christine's 24th birthday.
Christine and I have been friends a long time, a very long time. We met in Middle School and became close through our Catholic upbringing. We realized that we had a lot of the same values and similar goals.
Christine is the most kind and genuine person I have ever known. She has the biggest heart and isn't afraid to show it.
She is very involved in her community, she is an elementary school teacher and loves her children and her children love her.
She is fun and always looking for something active to do. She love to dance and she loves to sing. She is a world traveler and has a blast doing it!
She has a passion for people. She will make time for anyone and everyone who asks for it and puts people before herself. I know that she would be here for me in an instant if I asked her and I would do the same for her.
Christine is beautiful is so many ways and I am so lucky to have her in my life. She has many qualities that I admire and I look up to her courage, her strength and her integrity.
I hope that she has the most magnificent birthday! I know that she will be showered with lots of love and, sadly, I am having to shower her from afar.
Happy Birthday, Christiney!
You are the best and I hope you never forget that!





3 comments:
What a fantastic tribute to your friend - so few people have all of those qualities, and you are incredibly lucky to call her a dear one...Hope all is well darlin :)
Yay, happy birthday Christine! Great friends are such a gift!
Such a sweet post :)
Love that last photo of you two!!!
Post a Comment