So we are mostly settled and unpacked, which is amazing!
A few updates:
My "Sweeter" has recently told me that he does not like that I use our nickname on the internet and he would rather me use his real name. So, I will be using that from now on :-)
I am currently in the beginning stages of a job search! It is exciting, fun, stressful and long. I know that I can offer any company the world and that they will be glad to have an employee like me. Wish me luck! I had 3 interviews last week and I have a follow up 2nd interview tomorrow, which is very exciting!
We are waiting to get the DVD of our wedding photos so I can share more of our favorites! I am so excited! We want to get some enlarged and framed to hang on the walls in our apartment! Yay!
I will be writing about our honeymoon, sharing stories, pictures and videos!
I hope you all are having a great day and I look forward to catching up on blogs now that we are a little more settled and I have a little more time!
| I have a fun, beautiful and amazing family!! |
1 comment:
Awww, too cute that Sweeter wants his real name used. My boyfriend would die if he knew if I referred to him as his nickname... so I get that.
Good luck on the job search!!!
Post a Comment