Image Map

Saturday, June 4, 2011

The Teasers and Some Friend Shots

The Wedding was Magical!


Even more fun than I had expected!

My Beautiful Mom

555 Photography - Before the Ceremony

555 Photography

555 Photography

555 Photography

555 Photography

555 Photography

555 Photography
I hope you all have a lovely weekend!!
I can't believe it! We have been married 6 days!
Woohoo!!
Now to tackle the honeymoon!!
Switzerland and Paris, here we come!

20 comments:

Rebekah said...

How beautiful! Everything is perfect!

Anonymous said...

You're wedding looks absolutely amazing LaTache!!! I cannot wait to see more! :-) I am so very happy for you and I am excited to read more about your new amazing life!! Congratulations and enjoy your honeymoon!!!

ty said...

WONDERFUL!! Have so much fun!

SLM said...

Beautiful!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous dress!
And switzerland and Paris are where I wanted to honey moon, too. :) Enjoy and Congrats!!!!

jenna ♥ a little blue said...

amazing!! congratulations and have a wonderful... wonderful honeymoon!!

Allie said...

Absolutely gorgeous! Congratulations to you both. Enjoy your honeymoon and the rest of your lives together (: I cannot wait to hear your adventures.

Anonymous said...

Absolutely beautiful! Have a blast on your honeymoon!!

Marian said...

AHHHHH!!! It looks absolutely ever perfect. SO happy for you both

Dana said...

You are absolutely beautiful!!! Gorgeous photos!! Congrats to you both and have a great time on your honeymoon!

sara [at] journey of doing said...

Die. YOU LOOK AMAZING!!!!!!! I love the pics!!

Megan Harmeyer said...

You were a STUNNING bride!!

Lindsay @ la vita dolce said...

you look absolutely GORGEOUS!!!!
LOVE LOVE LOVE the photos. I cannot wait to see more.
Love the one of you two at the altar....so awesome :)
These are beautiful!!! So happy for you!!!

Jessica said...

You are stunning! Have fun on your honeymoon. :D

Nicole @ Two and Two is 4 said...

Great pictures!!!! Looks like a beautiful wedding!!!

Dancy said...

OMG You look GORGEOUS! No, seriously - just incredible. I love the gown, the hair, everything!! CONGRATS! Can't wait to see more.

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

Oh my gosh! The photos look amazing!! You look so happy and beautiful.

jacin {lovely little details} said...

you are the prettiest bride i've ever seen!!!!! congrats!

katmcd said...

The photo of you showing off your shoes is about the cutest wedding photo I have ever seen.

Bree said...

These put a smile on my face :) You can see how happy you were!