...are the worst!
Can it still be Friday night at 5?!
Side Note:
I had the best weekend!
I am such a lucky gal to have such amazing friends and people in my life!
I and very blessed to have the wonderful friends that I do, and I am eternally grateful!
This post is not about my weekend, but about how good looking my Sweeter is and how much I love my family!
My family was down visiting for my brothers' Spring Break.
We went to a ceremony and Sweeter had to wear his Dress Blue Alpha's...
He is so nice on the eyes :-)
Isn't my Sweeter is so handsome! :-)
| Oh boy, he is so good looking :-) |
| We got a group shot! I love this picture!! |
I hope you all had a marvelous weekend and I will update you tomorrow about the shower and the bachelorette party! :-)
1. Who would be your dream celebrity date?
Please don't judge me...
John Travolta...Grease Style!
2. Do you have any food restrictions?
Fortunately no, just pickiness...
3. How much time do you take to get ready in the morning?
It takes me about an hour from when my alarm goes off, to when I actually get out of bed, to getting ready, to eating to getting my stuff together and finally out of the house.
ha!
4. Sausage or bacon?
Sausage!
Yumm!
5. Do you Google, Bing or Yahoo?
I Google everything! Ask Sweeter, if he has a question or I do and neither of us know the answer, I always tell him to "google" it!
Have a Magnificent Monday!
4 comments:
I'm so glad you had a great weekend! Haha, we Google everything.
Love the photo of you and him. You two are such a beautiful couple. :)
I love John Travolta, no judging you there girl!
Your sweeter is looking very dapper!
Post a Comment