Sweeter and I have been nonstop on the hunt for a car since I totaled Shirley.
We went out looking last weekend and test drove a few cars and decided that we liked the Honda Civic LX Sedan. We want a 4door vehicle because they are a bit more spacious, even for a small car.
When we went last weekend, we didn't find anything that we liked that was in our price range.
So we decided to keep looking.
We did some searches online and found some independent sellers and dearlerships that seemed to have What we were looking for.
We found a great deal and we were excited about it. We didn't want to make any rash decisions so we decided to go to another dealership and check it out.
We got there and we found almost the exact car from the place before, only this one was certified and had a clean title (the other one had been in a small accident, but no major damages had occurred)
We walked into the dealership after test driving it and after some rough negotiations, we filled out all the paperwork and they handed us the keys! We decided to leave it there over night so that they could detail it etc. Before we left I asked the, if they would put a big bow on the car so we could take a picture with it, since it was our first big purchase. Everyone there was so nice so they said that it was no problem.
We picked up the car and when we got there it was still looking beautiful, shiny and looked new! They out a big red bow on the car and made us, well mainly me, feel so special!! (Sweeter thought I was being silly, but I know that he was just as excited as I was deep down inside ;-))
| the salesperson...he was happy :-) |
On Sunday, we were driving her and Sweeter had his window rolled down. We were stopped at a stop light and a woman rolled her window down and asked us how much we paid for the car brand new...yeah she is in that good of condition! We both laughed! It was pretty funny!!
Yay!! I hope you all had a fun and productive weekend!!
19 comments:
How exciting! I love Honda's.
How fun!! Congrats! Hondas are good cars - I had a CRX once upon a time and I ran that thing in to the ground!
Congratulations! I appreciate your excitement- husband bought me a sexy gently used Ford Focus before he deployed so I wouldn't spend an arm and a leg driving his huge terrorist truck. Sexy, oh yeah- 28 to the gallon is hot. Enjoy your new ride. You should name her Princess (insert favorite silly pop singer here).
Congrats!!!!!!
Congrats! That's a huge purchase!! But, you made a wise decision to get something fuel efficient, especially with the rising gas prices.
Let's name her Gidget? OR. Bella. Bella. For our shared love of Italy. :)
SO exciting!!!! I like Gidget. Or Sally. Sally Civic.
Congratulations!! Anytime I look at a black car I think of Black Beauty for a name!
Congrats! I love your new little car and I love even more that they put a bow on it!! So Fun!
how awesome! congrats...it is beautiful! :)
How exciting...congrats!
Very nice! I recently got a new (to me) van - a Toyota Sienna. I'm definitely a Toyota & Honda fan! Congrats to you on your first big purchase!
YAY! Congratulations -- she is beautiful =)
nice car! Hondas are the best :)
Yay for a new car! My car was also totaled and I am getting my new car this week! I think I am going to call them and ask for a big bow, I love it! Also I am glad I am not the only person who names my car, my new baby is named Henry! Haha
Omg that is super exciting!!!! I'm jealous of your car actually. I loved my lil honda. Congrats on your first bog purchase!!! :-)
I love love that you asked them to put a bow on it for you. that's so awesome!!!!
yay congrats!! i have a black honda civic EX and they are just the best cars!!! all the best to you!
What a beautiful new car!
congrats on the new car! I've honestly never really heard a bad thing about Hondas :)
Congrats on the car! Honda's last for forever!!
Post a Comment