So I know that I have posted a million and one times about my favors...
...I am just that excited!!
As you know, I ordered a set of the favors that I want just to make sure that they were good quality and they chimed just right...
They first set came in the mail today...
...I opened the box...
...dinged the bell...
...and tears of joy came to my eyes!
They are great!
I am soo excited!
Now to order the rest :-)
16 comments:
Love them!
I love the bells as a favor idea. Very cute!
They are perfect!!
They are super cute. I love them!!
That is a cute idea! Love it!
Love those, they are very cute!
So cute!!!! :)
they are very cute!! :) love the idea of bells!
I'm so glad they looked good!! That's exciting! They look adorable :)
I'm so glad they're just what you wanted! They look great!
very cute :) great choice!
awh these are SO cute! congratulations!
THEY ARE GREAT! So glad your happy with them too. :D
VERY CUTE! I always loved the kissing bell idea. :)
So precious! That is going to be the most wonderful sound!
I love this idea!! Not to mention they are sooo cute and elegant looking!
Post a Comment