Sweeter and I had the best New Years celebration!
During the day, we went ice skating!
We obviously had a little too much fun!
Aren't we soo adorable!?
haha!
After ice skating, we went back to the hotel and we got ready to go to dinner.
We ate a yummy dinner and then went to a ghirardelli ice cream shop and got a mint ice cream sundae!
Oh it was tasty!
Then we taxi'd back to the hotel and we changed into more comfy clothes and went to our friends room and enjoyed some drinks and Champagne as we watched the ball drop!
Oh how I love him!
So, if you couldn't tell, I am small and he is not....
....so he enjoys throwing me around...
haha, we were having too much fun!
{there are more pictures, they are just on someone elses camera :-)}
Happy 2011 to everyone!!
On January 1st, we went for a hike with a friend of Sweeter's and his wife
{now, our friends}
Yes, we were sporting our 5-finger shoes!
What an awesome way to bring in the New Year!
| yes, I am sporting an 1<3 SF shirt in SD :-) |
Happy Happy New Year to everyone!
16 comments:
what a fun new years you celebrated with the fiance! :)
Looks like so much fun. We almost went ice skating on Thanksgiving. We were in Coronado and they a rink set up on the beach but it was so filled with small children I was afraid I would smash them when I fell, and I would have been doing much falling. How do you like those shoes?
You guys are beyond cute! I LOVE the pictures. What a fun time.
Looks like you had lots of fun! Question? Do you set your camera on timer most of the time or you just had someone else taking all those pictures of you two??
I have to say, in the 3rd pic it looks like Mr. Man there is trying to cop a feel!
Looks like such a fun New Year! I completely forgot to go ice skating this year, I am so jealous!!
ok, you two are flippin' adorable!! you make the cutest couple! love all the pictures! glad you guys had such a fun NYE!!
happy new year hun! :)
you guys are adorable! cute pictures!
Awww, you two are super adorable:)
These pictures are seriously SO happy. I <3 them. :)
That's all.
You look so incredibly happy together - I'm so glad your Sweeter is home. ;)
BTW - I'm luvvin the pic of you 2 mid-air. It's all kindsofawesome. :)
you two are so cute together. you looks absolutely in love :)
Sounds like you had a pretty awesome NYE! Ice skating is always a blast.
Ummm, hello adorable pictures! I love the one where he is throwing you!! Sooooo precious!! Glad ya'll had a good NYE!
It looks like you had such a FUN new years!!!
Such cute pictures you two are adorable! :-)
Post a Comment