Image Map

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

A Wee Bit

 
{one} if you were granted three wishes, what would they be?
 1) to not have to worry about money
2) to live a long and healthy life
3) to always see the light at the end of the tunnel
{two} who is your favorite author?
I really like Jeannette Walls
{three} what crowd were you involved in during high school?
the friends with everyone crowd
...so, not popular but everyone was nice to us!
and when new people would come, we would take them under our wings
{four} what is your favorite thing to do when you have time to yourself?
read
catch up on my shows
tidy up
{five} do you have any hidden talents?
if I have a talent, I am going to show it off!!
{six} can you fake any accents?
ha! NO!
{seven} have you ever been mentioned in the newspaper?
yes...in an obituary :-(
{eight} have you ever been arrested?
no...I'm a goody two-shoes!
{nine} what is your favorite job you’ve had?
this is a great question...
the first answer that came to my head:
the job that I have now..I am an MA for Pearson Education
I really like it!
{ten} do you have any scars?
nothing attached to any cool story...

I wish you all a happy hump day!
Now I am off to celebrate the holidays with my work!

10 comments:

Mamarazzi said...

i like what you said about showing off your talents.

i also think always being able to see the light at the end of the tunnel would be fantastic! it sure would make any lesson i am suppose to be learning through some crazy trial i am going through much easier to deal with....seeing the end is near.

Ally said...

Thanks for being a new follower and I am now a new follower of yours too! :) I also wish I didn't have to worry about money and I have the same 3 things as you that I like to do when I have spare time!

Happy Wednesday! :)

Rebekah said...

I would love to not worry about money, but I have a feeling that never goes away. :)

Anonymous said...

Thank You so much for you lovely comment :)

Jessica said...

I have to order stuff from Pearson Education all the time! Glad you love your job there. :)

I don't have any cool scar stories either, never had braces, never broken a bone. Only had one cavity. I'm boring! EEK!

Jenn @ Peas and Crayons said...

Haha yes! show those talents off! I'm not sure I have any? I should work on that! =)

xoXOxo
Jenn @ Peas & Crayons

Stacy said...

Hi There! I'm a bit delayed, but I'll be sending you a sock for the sock swap!! I have most of the stuff purchased and will be sending it out this weekend. :) I'm a new follower, too!!

Adrienne Gomer said...

My number four would be exactly the same!

LenoreNeverM♡re said...

enjoy reading this!
I'm quite good at faking Italian accents~ I watch too much Soprano perhaps?!
;)

Unknown said...

I use to fantasize what I would wish for if I had 3 wishing.

1-A magic wand.
2-A magic carpet.
3-To end world hunger.

Love your answers!