Image Map

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Top 2 Tuesday


Top Two Christmas Ornaments

I only have 1 ;-)

So I have a story about an ornament...I don't have a picture of it though because we don't have a tree at my house.
So when I was in 1st grade the gift we made our parents for Christmas was an ornament
It had my school picture inside and I was so proud of it.
On Christmas Eve my family went out to dinner and my ornament was carefully wrapped in a bag with a chocolate inside-under the tree.
We got home and the dog had gone wild and tore apart the bag! 
I was soo upset!
I cried because I was soo proud of my gift!
My mom saw how upset I was and looked inside the bag and there was my ornament.
The dog had only eaten the chocolate!
I was relieved! ha!

And still, to this day, that ornament hangs on our tree!

And how cool are these!!
{bridesmaid gifts?! I think so...}

Image
Image
Taylor at Undomestic Momma is having a giveaway--go check it out and enter to win!!

8 comments:

Jenn @ Peas and Crayons said...

I keep seeing these emergency flats everywhere -- such a great idea -- I need a pair, STAT! <3

xoXOxo
Jenn @ Peas & Crayons

Unknown said...

Great BM gifts! Too cute on the ornament!

Kerbi said...

Love the story about your ornament! I would have been devastated as well! Glad it's okay!

Rebekah said...

That's a great story about the ornament! Those shoes look really cool!

Jessica said...

Aww, glad the pup only ate the chocolate! I saw Taylor's giveaway too, those shoes look awesome. :)

Delainey said...

Such an adorable story!

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

Aw! I'm glad your ornament made it!

Unknown said...

What a cute story!