Image Map

Friday, December 31, 2010

Chai Lovers Unite

So I found a delicious Chai mix...at Costco!

I know, shocking!
Well, not shocking...Costco has everything under the sun!

I was walking through Costco, you know, tasting all of the samples and they were testing the chai!
I had the first sip and knew I needed it!!
The best part?
There are 53 servings in the container and it was only $9.99!
I think that I made out on top!
Thanks Costco!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love costco too! I like buying everything in bulk, especially the stuff you get all the time.

Lindsay @ la vita dolce said...

omg i have to go there and get that for hubby. he loves loves chai...seriously an obsession LOL
and for only $10, what a great deal. cant get that a Starbucks. It would $10 for two drinks LOL

Cheyla Marie said...

ooh I loove chai, thanks for this!

Kerbi said...

I love Costco!

Kristen said...

Love chat tea! I'm gonna have to try this!

Marian said...

Oh...thanks for sharing...Costco is a favorite...as is Chai tea...I'm gonna have to find it during my next visit:)