I don't know about you all--I sure hope that Tuesday is better than Monday! Monday was just one of those days! I hope that Tuesday brings lots of smiles :-)
Wow, I don't know an answer to this one...I have seriously been contemplating this for a while, and have pretty much come up with nada, zilch, nunca, nothing.
And of course, as I say I can't think of anything, a few things come to mind...perfect timing!
1) My education. I was fortunate enough to have my tuition paid for and I am really, truly grateful toward my parents for that. Thank you!
A) My Engagement Ring. It means so much more to me than just a material possession. It signifies a beautiful love that my Sweeter and I have and it symbolizes a life that I cannot wait to live with him!


15 comments:
Well your ring is pretty dang gorgeous! :)
Oh yours are good! haha I wasnt even thinking about my Education! ... Sad I know considering! .. But the Ring! I wear that sucker all the time and didnt think about it! Love the photos! Too cute! Love the ring!
Love your ring! The band is really unique. My ring is my favorite present, too!
Those are great gifts to recieve, i totally am having my parents pay for college too so dont have to deal with student loans and junk and i wont be paying on that when im 70 yrs old LOL. your ring is beautiful and im sure is your most prized possession :)
You are truly blessed! An education is something that will stay with you forever, and wow, your engagement ring is gorgeous!
Your engagement ring is gorgeous! My engagement/ wedding rings are one of my favorite gifts as well! Education is also a great gift. That is something that can never be taken away from you :) I hope your Tuesday is better!
I would answer the exact same way (: And your ring is stunning!
love your picks! your ring is GORGEOUS!
I absolutely love your ring! So beautiful!
Wonderful picks. I love that you see your education as a gift, it truly is.
Gorgeous ring! Great gifts.
Beautiful ring!
Your ring is so pretty!! That's really special that you included your education in this...too many people don't think of it as a "gift" but rather an entitlement.
Your ring is beautiful:)
My husband is also a marine, we are getting ready for deployment #2:(
Your ring is a beauty! Education is by far my favorite one out all the top 2 I've read today! Darling blog!
Post a Comment