Image Map

Friday, November 5, 2010

TGIFRIDAY

I think that this quote is only appropriate!
 “Life is like a mirror. Smile at it and it smiles back at you. ”
― Peace Pilgrim
found here

Fun Fridays

I am so glad for this weekend to be here! I feel like it has been the longest week, ever! I am really looking forward It won't be much of a relaxing weekend

Step 1: 

Pick one of these prompts and write about it on your blog!  You can:   
  • Just make a list. List 5 things that made you really happy this week. No matter how bad or boring you think your week was, I bet you can find 5 things.   
1) Talking to my best friends-I got to talk to all of them this week!
2) The Giants won the World Series and I went to the celebratory parade!
3) I got to talk to my Sweeter twice this week!
4) I had a fun sleepover with my Best Friendoodle!
5) The weather has been awesome!
  • Write about something that happened to you this week that really made you smile.  Was it your child, husband, or maybe a complete stranger did to you?
 I have great friends who are so supportive of me! They all are so sweet and always there for me! I couldn't have asked for a better group of girls in my life! You know who you are, and I love you!
  • Write about something that YOU did for someone else that really made them happy or laugh.
 ha! I can't think of a thing...wow...I am a terrible person...haha! Maybe the fact that I am volunteering with The Edge, our Church's middle school CCD program. I do this every Tuesday night and this weekend I am helping out at their weekend retreat and I am going to give a witness talk on Peer Pressure...any suggestions on what to say?!
  • Is there something you treasure so much that every single time you look at it, it brings you happiness?  Post a pic and tell everyone about it.
I can't take a picture of it, because it is is picture :-)  For Valentine's Day 2009, My Sweeter was in Iraq and wanted to do something special for me. He drew me a picture, a picture of the Golden Gate Bridge and wrote a poem on the back of it. It was one of the best gifts I have ever received! It is a view from where we had our first kiss and later from where he proposed to me. So sweet! I have it in a preyty frame on my desk at work!
  • Having a hard week and can’t find one good thing about it?  Well then, what is your happy place?  What do you think of that makes you happy? A past vacation?  A childhood memory?  We want to know!
 No, me week hasn't been too hard...just long! I am glad it's the weekend! :-)

TGIFRIIIDAY!!! Have a beautiful weekend! And, remember to SMILE, it's good for your teeth!

11 comments:

Lindsay @ la vita dolce said...

isnt it the best when you get calls from your fiance when they are in the marines far away. i remember those days...i treasured those phone calls :)

Unknown said...

Love the quote! and I am happy you got to talk to him! It is so special when you can! I hope you got your package today and love it! Ill have to do this new link up next week btw :)

amanda said...

I love the quote! and the Valentine's day gift was super sweet.

Have a great weekend!

Sarah said...

Very good quote! and i love this game..will have to play next Friday!
New follower! Love your blog :)

Kelsey @ Seattle Smith's said...

I have a treasured memory from my Granny Gayle that I love love love!

Allison said...

You are too cute, sweetie! I adore your blog as well :)
This is such a fun post (and a good quick way that I can get to know you a little better!). Omg, what your sweetie did for you for Valentine's Day - ridiculously sweet! I'm such a romantic, and that just warmed my heart a little :)

Anonymous said...

How cool is that! You picked all of the prompts!!!!

You guy sounds wonderful and romantic.

Have a super weekend :-)

Jen said...

Have a great weekend! :)

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

Hope you're having a great weekend!

Jessica said...

Aww, that sounds like a wonderful gift! Hope you had a wonderful weekend.

Tara said...

Once I get caught up from our honeymoon, I'll definitely choose one of these things and write about it in our blog :)