Image Map

Monday, November 8, 2010

Monday

At our makeshift mass on Sunday with the Edge, our priest told us a quote that I want to start living by:
There is so much good in the worst of us and so much bad in the best of us, that it behooves any of us to talk about the rest of us

Miscellany Monday @ lowercase letters

I love love sea salt and vinegar chips {my mouth is actually watering just typing it} and I decided to get the baked kind today and they aren't as good...FYI

I bought my wedding shoes in June and I have decided that I don't love them, so I am returning them today...I found a SUPER cute pair...I may have to get them...I hope Nordstrom has them!

I got to talk to my Sweeter yesterday for almost an hour and a half...um, YES PLEASE!

I got all of my To-Do list done! Woohoo!! I finally mailed back all of my MK stuff...now I just have to wait for the check to come in the mail....{insert: sigh of relief}

I love this pictre
Image

I just stumbled upon this blog and must link up!


(1) What's for dinner tonight? Dinner is with a few of my sisters {the AGD kind} in the Mission at Regalito Rosticeria
(2) Have you ever been stung by a bee or a wasp? Yes, both! When I was young, I had collected bird feathers on the beach {gross..I know} and I guess I brought one home with me! It landed on me and I was getting dressed and the elastic in my shorts {yes...my mom dressed me in spandex shorts and oversize exercised shirts....my mom was/is an 80s queen!} snapped on my side squishing the wasp causing him to sting me :-( And {also when I was little} I tried to catch bees...and I caught one and it stung me on the hand :-(

(3) What time do you go to sleep every evening? Usually around 11...I do my best to go to sleep in the same day that I woke up in :-)

(4) What's your favorite ice cream flavor? Mint...only the green kind will suffice!

(5) If you could have one power, what would it be? I would love to be able to tell the future! I am a planner, so if I already knew what was going to happen--how great would that be. I think that I would like to have the choice of seeing the future...because some things I would like to keep a surprise!

11 comments:

The Yellow Door said...

thanks for stopping by!! Love your blog, and sea salt & vinegar chips!! :)

Suze said...

so sweet you got to talk to the boy! thats awesome! glad you got your todo list done girl! i know that makes you happy , something makes me happy when i get that check mark on the list that it is complete! :) hope you've had a good rest of the monday!!

Marian said...

Big yay's for getting your To Do List done...thats always such a relief!!

Sarah said...

Great quote! And go you for finishing your to do list!
And that linky looks fun! :) I'll have to join up next week!
Thanks for following me back :))

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

Nothing feels more gratifying to get that to-do list done!

Jessica said...

Aww, so glad you got to talk to you Sweeter for so long!

Cristy said...

YAY I'm so glad you found the blog and linked up! I'm also, in a super mean way, excited you've been stung by both! Nobody else had been other than you and me I think! : (

Amanda said...

glad you got your to-do list crossed off! that is a great feeling. i LOVE mint ice cream. :)

BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

Oh to have Jackie O's innate sense of style. Le sigh.

Adrienne Gomer said...

salt + vinegar chips = yum!

Tara said...

GREAT quote :)