I have been MIA for the past week - aside from the Christmas Challenge - because I was in Hawai'i with my family for the Thanksgiving Holiday!
I am back and ready to blog! ;-)
Are you with me?? This is a highly photo'd post! I hope you enjoy!
I look forward to catching up on your blogs over the next week!
Here are a few updates (out of order)!!
I got home from my vacation and my Mary Kay check was waiting for me in the mail!
Hello! and Thank you!
No more debt for Miss La Tache!
Wahoo!
I got home from my vacation and my Mary Kay check was waiting for me in the mail!
Hello! and Thank you!
No more debt for Miss La Tache!
Wahoo!
The Sunday before we left for Hawai'i my brother sliced his finger with a mandolin and we had to take him to the ER... I will save you the graphic picture...and will show you a less graphic one ;-)
He was such a stud and I am soo proud of him! I would have been a mess!
On Friday I met up with an Alpha Gamm Sister, and Friend, and we went to dinner at the Burger Bar in SF and then we went to see Harry Potter.
The Burger Bar was ok..the burgers weren't anything special...oh well...We did get a dessert burger!!
Buns: Donut
Patty: Nutella
Tomatoes: Strawberries
Pickles: Kiwis
Cheese: This weird gelatin thing
Interest mix of flavors!!
And Harry Potter..well it was Harry Potter...it was a great movie.
The only problem: we got there a little late and we had to sit in the front row...for an iMAX show...
I don't recommend that!
{My one question..what is the deal with having seats that close?! It isn't comfortable for anyone!}
-----
We left the Saturday before Thanksgiving and we headed on a jet plane to Kona, HI {the big island}
My Aunt lives there and we stayed with them. It was an awesome trip!
The first day we just hung out at the beach and soaked up the sun
| Look at that blue sky! |
| My Beautiful Momma! |
| My brothers being taken out by the waves! |
| A beautiful Hawaiian Sunset! |
The second day we went on a Submarine ride! Which was pretty cool!
We saw three sunkin ships!
That was really neat!
{we got free tickets from my Aunt..it wouldn't have been as cool if we had to pay full price ;-)}
We saw a bunch of fish and sea life!
| Going down into the submarine! |
| The weir colors under water! |
| Look at that fish! |
| We were under water at 106 ft (i just didn't get that picture) |
| The sub we were on! |
| Family shot...oh Daniel... |
I got to spend some time on two different days with my Aunt!
The first night we went to the Mai Tai Bar.
That was beautiful...right on the water enjoying a Mai Tai..yes please!
| Mai Tai Bar |
| A Lava Tunnel |
| A HUGE spider! EW! |
| The Painted Church |
| the ceiling in the painted church |
| isn't it beautiful! |
| A macadamia nut farm! They are like butter! |
Auntie took me to a coffee plantation and to a macadamia nut farm.
It was really neat!
I learned why Kona Coffee is the best!
Snorkeling!
| me and my hott momma! |
| we saw a turtle!! |
Some thanksgiving celebrations!
| Checking out the petroglyphs |
| Auntie and I |
| the fam-bam |
| petroglyphs |
| enjoying thanksgiving! and Skipbo! |
Happy Hour across the street!
| this is a great one! |
| Auntie and her fave niece and nephews! |
Celebrating Deuqued's birthday!
| The whole gang! |
Some of the fun drinks we enjoyed while vacationing!!
| celebrating deuque's birthday a little early..with some fiery drinks! |
I hope you all didn't miss me too much! I am glad to be back and I look forward to reading about all of your vacations!
18 comments:
looks like you had a fantastic time in hawaii!!! i love all your photos. :)
Beautiful photos! Looks like you had a great time!
you officially have me jealous of your thanksgiving vacation!
i dont think i would have been able to go on a submarine though- i would have been scared!
Oh wow!! It looks like it was an amazing time in Hawaii!!! Glad to hear you had a great time!
o so JEALOUS!!! I hope you had a FABULOUS time!!!
Jealous of your amazing time! Looks like you had a blast!
WOW great photos!!! Looks like you had an awesome time!!
Girl as i was perusing through your photos i was like yep been there there there yep yep she hit all the highlights in hawaii!!! crossing fingers you did go to black sand beach :) you went to every other highlight that i went to when daddy took all of us ha ha! i never figured out when we were in maui it rained in the afternoon never failed ha! GLAD YOU HAD FUN WITH YOUR AUNTIE and REST OF THE FAMILY! And YES I WILL Gladly share recipes with you:))
Oh my gosh!! So fun!!!
You are so beautiful... I love all of these pictures. I can't believe you are getting married in 5 months... that is so exciting! :) I love Hawaii - your family is just stunning, glad you had fun and got to see so much!
Ok now that looks like an AMAZING way to spend the holiday. I'm jealous!
what a fun Thankgiving and fabulous way to spend the holidays! =)
Coolest Thanksgiving ever. Looks like it was a blast.
P.S - you look just like your mom.
Of course we missed you! I've been to Hawaii and your pictures are making me miss it so much. Isn't it gorgeous!?
Looks like you had a wonderful time with your family. :)
Gosh, what a great Thanksgiving!! Looks like it was a blast!
awesome! I hope to get to Hawaii some day :)
How fun! that looks so awesome!!! sidenote: You said Alpha Gam....Are you an AGD?!
Awww! All of your Big Island pictures make me miss it! I lived there for two years and I loved it.
I'm glad you had such a great time with your fam!
Post a Comment