Image Map

Sunday, November 7, 2010

30 Day Challenge: Day 28

Day 28-Something that stresses you out

I do my best not to get stressed out!  {See last Sunday's Can-Do Challenge ;-)}

The biggest thing that stresses me out is the phrase: "I don't know"

*When people expect that I can read their minds {for the record...i cannot}
*Money {if it doesn't stress you out...please pass on your secrets!}
*People who have problems that they aren't willing to do anything about...yet they always complain
*The future {in a good way...there can be good stress!}
*When people around me fight


Go check out Katie's blog and link up!!

7 comments:

Unknown said...

I hope your package came! and several of those things stress me out too!

Unknown said...

I'm so with you on this only it stresses me out and frustrates me to no end!

Kalina said...

OMG as a server, I deal with so many people that think I can read their minds. I hate it! If you need something (crushed red pepper flakes...a spoon)just tell me!

Jessica said...

I hate confrontation and when people fight. It's so uncomfortable. I never know what to do.

a. nicole said...

dave. ramsey. we are taking financial peace university, and at first i was totally pessimistic. that man has changed my life.

and the complaining people who won't listen definitely should have made my list. in fact, i may edit it right now!

Lauren said...

The same things stress me out! I wish I had kept up with the blog challenge, oh well, fail for me!! I thought I was already following you but apparently I was not, following now!! Happy Monday!

Tara said...

haha, I agree about money! maybe if I lived just as I did now, but made $25k more a year, it wouldn't stress me out ;o)