Image Map

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

12 Days of Christmas Challenge- Day 8

Day 8: Least favorite thing about the Holidays
 


 
I love love love my family.
Sometimes the stresses can run a little high and be a bit much to handle.
I do my best to remember that it is just that time of year.
I come from a big family and someone's feelings always gets hurt--
I know that I am sensitive...
...that said, I hope that I have the courage to see beyond the hurt feelings and enjoy the time!

With this, I love love the holidays and I love my family!!
I am so looking forward to seeing all of my loved ones and I cannot wait for the holidays to unfold!

5 comments:

Suze said...

Girl, you are SO right! this actually happened to me when i was in elementary school! I was always the child who demanded fairness and every year "santa" got all of us girls(all my sisters!) new underwear and put them in our stockings. Well let me tell ya , this girl did not one year and i CRIED and CRIED! ha ha funny now back than not so much! So i definately understand what your saying:)

Unknown said...

family time CAN be stressful especially if too much family is included.

Roma said...

Gosh aren't stressful sensitive families what the holiday is all about?! Wouldn't be the same if there wasn't a turf war between the adult siblings!. On an honest note though, you're totally right-slight dampener on the festive season! just wanted to say i adore your blog. It's so honest and refreshing and your writing style is wonderful!

p.s. I'm pretty new to this whole blogging thing and was wondering if you possibly had a spare minute to look at my blog? Love or detest it- any comment from a blogging pro like you would be really appreciated! Thank you.

Aly @ Analyze This said...

Someone always gets their feelings hurt in my family, too! I hate that part!

Jessica said...

Same here, with big families, someones gonna end up having a fit. Lol, it's usually me. ;)