Image Map

Saturday, October 23, 2010

30 Day Challenge: Day 14


The day he got home from Iraq

This was Halloween last year!
The day he proposed...yes I am wearing wig..

Go check out Katie's blog and link up!!

12 comments:

a. nicole said...

you guys are so cute! thanks for the comment... i'm from san francisco! well.. the san mateo county, since you'd actually know the difference! i'm YOUR newest follower. :)

Unknown said...

Awe you guys are so sweet!

Lindsi said...

Sweet, sweet pictures! You can see the love between you two :) Congrats, Bride-to-Be!

R said...

Homecoming pictures always make me smile.

Kit said...

These are great pictures!!!!

Unknown said...

These pictures are fabulous!!

Megan Harmeyer said...

Awesome pics! I love your Halloween costumes. :D

Lindsay @ la vita dolce said...

you two are super cute :)

Rebekah said...

What great photos! You guys are really cute!

Katie @ Miss Klohn's Classroom said...

Great photos, I love them all!

Myya said...

Ahhhh I love LOVE. You can totally see the love in the pictures.

Momma on the Run said...

Stopping by your blog! I love the engagement picture:-)