Image Map

Monday, September 27, 2010

Top 2 Tuesday


Top 2 Tuesday


Top 2 Favorite songs
{Right Now}

1. Taylor Swift "Mine"  
ok this is the cutest video!


A. King Harvest "Dancing in the Moonlight"


Notice they are labeled 1 and A because I can't pick which I like better! ;-)

15 comments:

Adrienne Gomer said...

i LOVE Dancing in the Moonlight, that's one of my favorite songs of all time.

Legally Lovely said...

I love your picks! They might be my favorite I've seen so far. Whenever "Mine" comes on the radio, I sing louder than anyone should be allowed to sing. :)

star said...

I love "Mine"! The video is amazing too! It's also one of my Top 2!

A 2 Z said...

Love them both! Cant help but feel happy when you listen to Dancing in the Moonlight! I can hear a bell in the background and it reminds me of a sketch I once saw on Saturday Night Live. Perhaps you saw it! Anyhow, thanks for sharing.

Anne-Marie

Leah said...

Apparently Mine is very popular, but it's a good song! Love your quote at the top!

Kristin said...

Hi!! I'm your newest follower!

Kristin :)
Keenly Kristin

chelle. said...

i should have numbered mine 1 and A, too. great songs!

Unknown said...

Stopping over from Top 2 Tuesday, Dancing in the Moonlight... oh yeahhhh.... I remember :).. Have a Great Week!

Unknown said...

Great picks!

Jennifer said...

I love all Taylor Swift songs!! Great Picks!

http://theramblingsofahousewife.blogspot.com/

JaggedLittleJenn said...

I love Dancing in the Moonlight.. ever since Walk to Remember!

jaggedlittlelife.blogspot.com

The Undomestic Mom said...

great picks!

AndreaLeigh said...

I love TS. She is a phenomenal song writer.

Ashley said...

Stopping by from Top 2 Tuesday! I'm seeing Mine pop up on several lists...great great song!

Hanna said...

Hi there. I am your newest follower form the blog hop! Lovely blog:) You can find me at www.bouffeebambini.blogspot.com