Another book review...
I liked this book. I thought that it was great, entertaining, and it kept me turning the pages.
To be honest, I felt like the book was a little slow at times and I felt like it was almost anti-climactic.
My favorite of the three (I can say that now, because I have read them all) would have to be the second one: The Girl Who Played with Fire. It really was the middle book and I was in to the entire book!
Even though it was slow, I would recommend this set of books to anyone and everyone! I thought they were great and I can't wait to see the film in subtitles as well as the American versions when they come to theaters (I think by the end of the year??)
Now I have moved on to a completely different genre. I have started reading The Alchemist. I got it as a graduation gift and I started reading it yesterday and I am already 1/2 way through the book. It is a quick and easy read--That being said, the book is very uplifting and powerful. I may have to read it twice!
picture
No comments:
Post a Comment