Friend Making Monday
Favorite Weekend Moment
I was able to head up to Monterey to visit my Aunt and Uncle this weekend. The entire weekend I was getting wedding and marriage advice from them because I know that they have a good and healthy marriage. My favorite moment was all of those conversations! It was so sweet so see them being sassy with each other! It was so sweet and it was such a wealth of information!
I know that I am a day late but I wanted to get in on this and write mine :-)

2 comments:
How sweet! Family is so important and I love every minute I spend with mine, well, until mom cracks out the board games. Then I'm gone!
I'm glad you joined the fun! :) And it sounds like you had some sweet moments this weekend. Those times are priceless. :)
Post a Comment