Image Map

Thursday, August 5, 2010

Time Wise - Mary Kay

Since I have become a Beauty Consultant for Mary Kay Cosmetics, I have (obviously) started wearing the products so I can give a firsthand testament to how great they are. Since I have started wearing it, I have really seen a huge change/improvement in my skin and I could not be happier!
I didn’t have bad skin to begin with, or ever for that matter, so what I have noticed is that my skin feels smoother and more even which is great!
I had my first skin care part on Monday with a couple of my girlfriends and I had a BLAST! Because I had so much fun, I want to schedule more of them! So, if I have your number in my cell, believe you me-You will be getting a phone call! So get your date books out, ladies!
What I have started using:
• TimeWise® 3-In-1 Cleanser,
• TimeWise® Age-Fighting Moisturizer,
• TimeWise® Day Solution Sunscreen SPF 25*,
• TimeWise® Night Solution,
• TimeWise® Replenishing Serum+C,
• TimeWise® Firming Eye Cream
At the party I tried the Satin Lips® Set and I love love loved it! My lips SILL feel soft! And one of my favorites, by far, is the Satin Hands® Pampering Set and I just got an email saying that they are coming out with a limited fragrance (Vanilla Sugar) that I am DYING to try!
Overall, I am having a BLAST and I am soo glad, so far, that I decided to start this business!!
WOOHOO
Check out my website for any other products!