
Good Morning and Happy Friday!
So I have only been engaged, now, for about 4 months and I have been to at least 8 bridal shows! I drag my mom along and we have traveled all over the Bay Area to meet vendors and get fun ideas! We paid to go to the first one, and since then, I have gotten free tickets to all of the rest! So Exciting!
We went to the first bridal show at the beautiful Claremont Hotel in Berkeley. It was so stimulating, with so many people, many different colors and so many different options for everything! We grabbed champagne and trekked around the 3 different show rooms filled with different types of vendors!
Among the cake tastings and the champagne flutes, I signed up at every table to win what they were giving away! The first thing I won was at a stationary vendor. I won a bottle of Champagne! It was really exciting! I never win anything! Apparently, my luck would change that day because I also signed up to win a free engagement photo session, and I DID! I also signed up with this healthy living table and I won a free 4day 3night stay in an all inclusive tropical resort, PLUS a shopping spree PLUS shopping at a local grocery store! It was ALL so exciting!!
There are no more bridal fairs this year, so I will have to wait until next year when they start up again! By that time, Rich will be around, so he will be able to join me! They are all so fun and I would recommend going to them!
picture
1 comment:
I can't believe you won all of that! Geeeezz
Post a Comment