Image Map

Friday, December 11, 2009

Cirque Du Soliel


If any one has the opportunity to see the Cirque du Soliel, you all ABSOLUTELY should! It really doesn't matter which show you see, they are all fabulous and magical!

My entire family was supposed to go; however, my brothers both came down with something, my mom wasn't feeling too well and my step-dad was tired from traveling to London for work earlier in the week. So, my step-dad stayed home with my brothers and my mom came out into the city because she was NOT about to miss out on the show!

One of my very close friends took one of our extra tickets. We took BART downtown and stopped at the Boulevard Restaurant. We ordered some new and fun drinks to try off of their cocktail menu and ordered a couple of appetizers. We got the Crab Salad and the Goat Cheese and Beet Ravioli. The ravioli was outstanding! I would not order the crab salad again...it was tasty, but I am sure there was something on the menu that we could have had :-) It was a little over priced but it was pretty tasty, nonetheless. I really liked the ambiance in the restaurant :-) We ended up sitting at the bar and the bartender was very nice and attentive to us.



I think that it is a restaurant to go to for a fun date night, knowing that you will be spending a little bit of money.

We then headed over to the fun yellow and blue striped tents that houses the Cirque and went in for the show! The show that is touring in San Francisco this season is Ovo, the life of bugs. The costumes were incredible and so detailed. I absolutely loved the show and I recommend it to anyone and everyone! All ages and all people! It is amazing and you will NOT be disappointed!

On off peak times, Monday- Thursday Night (I think), they offer student discounts. If you have a student ID, take advantage of it! The tickets are still a little pricey, but I can't say it enough, that it is TOTALLY worth it!

No comments: