Image Map

Monday, October 24, 2016

Touring München

I was in Munich for just over 4 days and it was jam packed. We went to a futbol match, concentration camp, Oktoberfest and on our last full day we walked around Munich and into a few different parks. 
I am a huge fan on clocks. I just love them. In Marienplatz, there is a glockenspiel that chimes at 11am, 12pm and 5pm. We made sure to be in the square at one of the times, along with the other tourists, and watched the show. 




Yes, this was day 2 of wearing our dirndls. When in Munich...

We also were able to walk through a few different gardens around Munich. The weather was perfectly fall. The air was crisp and the sun was warm. 

We walked through the Hofgarten through to a Parliament building where we walked through a WWI & WWII memorial then through Englisher Garten. It reminded me very much of Golden Gate Park or Dolores Park. There were people out picnicking and playing lawn games. The walking path was lovely and we came across a pretty stream and little waterfall. 



 


Munich was beautiful and definitely treated us well. We had a great time and I would definitely go back to Oktoberfest. Maybe not next year...my liver needs more of a break...

No comments: