Image Map

Friday, August 12, 2016

Oh, Hello...

Well, it certainly has been a while since I have posted anything on this little space of mine. Part of me almost feels like I can't come back, but the other part of me thinks: what the heck? I do.what.I.want!

So here I am, back to blogging, I think, we'll see.
I have been up to a lot since my last post, that last post about meeting some dude in a bar bathroom and giving him my number. Well, I am sure you are all are wondering when the wedding is; but I have to break it to you: we never met, even though we texted quite a bit. My expectations of true love did not come to fruition. But that's okay, I am sure I can come up with some other fun stories to share to make up for it.

Since October (say wha?!) of last year I have:
Spent time in the sunshine at Fleet Week
Line danced at Saddlerack
Replaced all of my tires on my little civic
Really upped my game with my grandparents
Danced in the Castro after drag shows
Attended my 10 year high school reunion - and took zero pictures
Been on lots of "interesting" dates
Was a date to more holiday parties than I can count
Traveled to Seattle
Celebrated 1 year of being divorced
Hiked in the Grand Canyon
Been to lots of events in SF
Wine tasted in Oregon
Caught up with old friends in LA
Started watching Game of Thrones
Attended my first music festival (and second)
Reconnected with old friends
Been to more Oakland A's Baseball games than I care to admit
Eaten at some of the best restaurants in SF
Spent too much money
Drank way too much
Celebrated life milestones with some of my best friends
Wakeboarded like I did when my body didn't fight back (seriously, getting old is hard)
Traveled to Orlando to hang with Mickey, Harry and my Alpha Gam sisters near and far
Started my certification course for SCUBA
And that only covered from October to today...

What I have to come in 2016:
Celebrate my brother turning 18 and moving to college
Turn 29 (my last year in my 20s!)
Get SCUBA certified 
See Beyonce in concert
Travel to Europe
Participate in a Whole30
Go on the Alcatraz Night Tour on Halloween
Vote in the 2016 Presidential Election
Make more memories and love hard on my friends and family

And that is just the beginning to the end of Summer, Fall and Winter

I would say that I have had a pretty stellar 2016 and it is just over half over. Where has this year gone? More to come on the above-mentioned to follow (I hope..) 

1 comment:

Lindsay @ la vita dolce said...

love this list!! the past and the future :) girl, you are living the life and soaking it all up :) :) i have so many people in my family that are scuba certified. my cousin just moved to HI to be a trainer.
you've got 4.5 months left of 2016....so much to happen. I love it!
But I think you're missing one thing on your list.... joining in on the Isagenix journey!! :-P both for the products and the incredible opportunities that come along with you ;)