The Castro Theater provides entertainment, beauty, art and culture. It is hard to believe that I spent 5 years in college, basically up the road, and my first visit to the Theater was so many years later. I have seen mostly drag queens reenact cult-followed films and have recently dabbled in sing-a-longs. I love to get a good group of friends together and check out what the Theater has to offer on one of these special occasion nights.
Since October, I have seen Addams Family Values in drag and Spice Rack (AKA: Spice World) and sang along with Ariel in the Little Mermaid and got to hang with the Pink Ladies in Grease. We stay for the show, and usually after the show we head over to the dance club that is across Market street and dance the night away with all of the pretty boys while pretending they are our boyfriends, because they are beautiful, even if they have their own boyfriends.
We just have a blast!











No comments:
Post a Comment