Image Map

Friday, September 4, 2015

Spain - Cooking Class in Barcelona

On Tuesday my mom, brothers and I did a cooking class. We learned how to make Tomato Toast (easy peasy), Gazpacho (so freakin good), a Spanish Omelet (ummm yes, please), Paella (seconds please) and Creme Catalana (like creme brulee, but almost better).

Before the class, we went into La Boqueria to buy all of the ingredients for the dishes. It was cool to walk through the market and see all of the different types of things you could buy. Anything from produce, to olives, to dried fruit and nuts, to fish and meat to cured meats and olive oils. Everything was so colorful, if I could have bought something from each stall, I would have.




































2 comments:

Jenn @ West Sac Honey said...

This looks like so much fun! Wasn't that market gorgeous all the colors and endless options!

Allie said...

Girl you did Barcelona right! That looks like so much fun. We did explore that market place and it was fabulous. I wish I could have gone shopping for sure.