Image Map

Friday, January 23, 2015

Ebates in the 20s


Thursday night was my company holiday party. Yes, I know, a holiday party in January? Who even knows! Better late than never, I must say.

I had a blast. It was Great Gatsby themed and I went dressed to impress! Sadly, I don't have a photo of my entire outfit, but I hope you can tell how much fun I had getting dressed up! One of my friends opened up her apartment to a small group of us to drink champagne, eat cheese and get ready together. We did our hair and makeup and spent the evening listening to country music and gossiping and talking girl talk. I spent the entire evening laughing and smiling and drinking champagne. It was glorious! I mean, who doesn't love a good photobooth!?



















I am absolutely loving the community I am building for myself at my new job. It definitely started out a bit rocky, but it has turned into something amazing and I am so grateful.

2 comments:

Allie said...

How fun!!! Looks like a great evening (:

Real Nutritious Living said...

Looks SO fun LaTache!