Image Map

Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Wednesday Randoms



I have been welcomed back to the reality of life by this horrible sunburn that I brought home with me from the beach. I am so happy for this short week - I ended up having a 5 day weekend with 2 of the days working remotely from beautiful places. Today I am catching up, Thursday is our Q2 event and who works on Fridays? This was perfect for a week back after a long weekend.

---

This article about traveling is so spot on. It is amazing how "scary" people make the world out to be.

---

I have never seen Amy Poehler be serious, but her message is perfect and spot-on.


---

I loved #27! And the rest of this article!

---

Last week, we had amazingly hot temperatures that cause everyone to lose their minds because it's the few days out of the year that you can comfortably wear a dress.


1 comment:

Kelly said...

You know, I don't think I've ever done #27! Make sure you take lots of ibuprofen for your sunburn (600mg every 6h, with food) - it will help the inflammation!