Image Map

Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Sunday in the City

The weekend before Christmas Rich's parents came into town along with two of my aunts and an uncle. It was a pretty busy weekend trying to coordinate everyone's schedules and making sure to see everyone!

On Sunday, Rich's family and I all headed into San Francisco to walk around, get happy hour and meet my family for dinner to celebrate my FIL's birthday. Our first stop was at the Tcho Chocolate factory. If you are ever in SF, this is a must. The last time Rich and I went in there we were able to hop in on a tour of the factory without a problem. However, this time, they were jam packed full, so we decided to enjoy some sipping chocolate and then head on our way to happy hour at Palominos. Did you know that their happy hour is all day every day?! Yes, please and thank you!
 


 










 
It was seriously such a gorgeous day. I hate that I love the beautiful weather since most, if not all, of California is in a severe drought. But I loved it just he same. After our walk along the Embarcadero and then enjoying a few glasses of wine at Palomino we headed over to Delancey Street Restaurant. It is a really nice restaurant, with good food and over the top fabulous service! I definitely recommend the restaurant if you are looking for something nice and totally affordable! We will definitely be going back.

At dinner, our waiter told me that I look like Uma Thurman ... (?? not really, but okay...)




Isn't my littlest brother the cutest?? haha

This was basically the start to a super-de-dooper busy 2 weeks! It was so much fun and totally worth every hour of sleep lost :-)

3 comments:

Nina @ Flowers in my Hair said...

I miss SF!

Jenn @ West Sac Honey said...

Oooh I've always wanted to go to Delancey Street Restaurant what did you get was it tasty? You know the story behind the restaurant yes?

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

Where is that bow and arrow? I totally want to see it the next time I go over!